This is a true 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409. The car is impeccable and runs and drives like brand new. The car was repainted once 15 years ago with the correct white, but does have a slight Indigo Pearl overlay.
- Vin # 41447F168715
- Build code P7M26
- 27,000 original miles
- Entire interior is original and bone stock
- Bumpers front and rear and 90% of all the trim is original, all being in very good condition
- All of the glass, with the exception of the windshield, is original and nice
- Original engine is gone, but a correct date coded 425 hp 409 cu in two four barrel carb engine is in the car
- The four-speed transmission is a 1967 Muncie (case # 3885010, side cover # 3884685, tail housing #3857584)
- Purchased by my cousin in late 1965 with 2000 miles on it and was drag raced for a number of years
- My best friend purchased the car and brought it back to stock
- Selling because owner passed on and son would like to sell
The first $56,000.00 purchases this fine automobile. Please call 770-570-8391 and ask for Mike.