This beautiful 1939 Ford Deluxe, steel body, came in for a little re-working and left a rock solid hot rod! On the agenda for this classic car: new tamer cam in the engine, new interior, new paint finish, and loads of subtle upgrades throughout.
Ford Deluxe Highlights:
- Small block Chevrolet engine
- Polished Concept One front-runner pulley system
- Fuel injection system by Howell Engine Development
- Custom duel exhaust system with x-pipe and Turbo mufflers
- PPG Viper Red paint
- All leather and ultra suede interior by
- New Tea’s 60-40 steel seat frames and foams
- Custom arm rest with duel cup holders (a must)
- Daytona weave gold carpet
After 8 months of restoration, Stan and the “red head” won Best in Show (his first weekend out) with over a 120 cars in the competition.